Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Been A While

What a crazy three weeks it has been. The storm of events are almost over, and now I am relaxing a bit more. Where to start. I guess with the present.

Collin is perfect. After all that has happened, you would never know it. He is sleeping a lot at night for us already. He wakes up twice to eat and goes back to sleep right away after the night feedings. He is not a fussy baby, he just has his moments but what baby doesn't? We are going for a follow up appt today to see the results from his head ultrasound we had this morning, but the last ultrasound was normal. He was a big baby at birth, and now he is not putting on the ounces like a normal baby so we are going to the doctor to monitor that tomorrow. But Collin doesn't want to be normal. He has kept us on our toes so far. He is a great eater and sleeper.

I go to my doctor tomorrow as well because I am having some bladdr problems, and I don't see an end in sight to this anytime soon. When I recovered from delivering Sean I was back to myself after like 2 weeks. But this time around has not been suck a blessing in regards to recovery time. In all due time though I will get there. I am just so happy to have 2 happy and healthy boys who bring so much happiness to my life. I am pretty much adjusted to the new life change as far as having 2 kids now. I am fine on getting 4-5 hours a sleep and having a catch up day once every 5 days. I just feel like I have to get my home in order some more. We have had company over the weekend and I am just waiting to start rearranging some things when my sister in law goes back to Nashville Tuesday. We have to put the air conditioner in and move around some baby stuff. I want to get this place in a better order.

Sean is still playing t-ball, and he graduates pre-k on Wednesday. It is pretty funny...He plays T Ball and goes to Pre-K at the same park. So his graduation is at 6 in the evening, right after he is done playing his t-ball game that starts at 5:00. I was just talking to Sean about buying a swimming pool sometime this week since it has finally warmed up and it will stay warm. He is excited. I am looking forward to the pool fun too, I am just nevous about accomidating both boys when we need to go outside for pool fun. Sean is back to his normal self. He got over his illnesses and has somewhat adjusted to having a baby brother. He is an easy going kid, so he just goes with the flow of things.

I am relaxed and enjoying the time off I have with my family, and am looking forward to getting together with friends and family over the summer.

No comments: