Monday, December 31, 2007

Looking Forward To the New Year

Nothing special is going on right now, other than working a lot right now. One of my bosses was fired on Christmas Eve and I am taking on more responsibility right now for the time being until they get a replacement sometime in Feb. Work has been hard on me lately because of the physical work invovled and I work hard. I have never had my body ache this much and I think it is because of being pregnant and working a lot of long hours and working hard to get things done. I look forward to being more pregnant than I am now so I can slow down and take it easy soon.

The pregnancy is going a lot better now a days. I am not sick for the week with any kind of illness such as the flu I had or a cold I had. It seemed like I was sick for like 8 weeks due to these illnesses and morning sickness. Good times are here until the baby grows and makes it hard to get comfortable. But as for now I am still able to fit into my regular size clothes for a couple of more weeks it seems. My ultra sound is next week, I am very anxious for that day to come. I want a girl badly, but if it is a boy I will be as equally happy, honestly. Sean tells us that he wants a brother. Drew says he doesn't know what he will do if it is a girl. But either way we are anxiously anticipating this little one to join our family.

Sean starts school again next week also. That is going to be a big adjustment because he is going to school for 6 hours a week instead of 2 hours a week that he went for in the fall quarter. I hope he likes it better than he did last quarter.

We all had a good Christmas, I am sad that it came and went so fast. For New Years I am working, so I will be ringing in the new year with my co-workers. That is all right though, I would just be sleeping if I was off anyways.

I look forward to what this year will bring. I am grateful for a good pregnancy so far and much love and happiness. I will keep everyone updated after I have my appointments next week as far as how everything is going this month. I am now five months, I think only 130 something more days to go, but that time will fly by.

1 comment:

McGuff said...

Can't wait to hear what you are having! Let us know as soon as you find out.