Friday, July 11, 2008

Back To The Grind

Three months of being off of work went by fast it seems like now that I am back at work. I went back the 7th and I have survived my first week. My house isn't as clean as it was when I was not working. I had not done any cleaning since Monday besides a little picking up, and boy oh boy, I am going to spend a lot of time on my days off getting things back in order.
There is nothing new really, I have not gone out and done anything besides hanging out with family. We went down to my dad's on Sunday and that was a nice time with the family. Sean, Jason, and Noreen had a blast playing in the kiddie pool and in the big backyard. My dad seems to be doing a lot better after his knee replacement and that is great to see. Last week we went to the zoo, and it would have been better if the storm didn't roll in so fast. Our trip was cut short, but it was free since we gave my mom a zoo membership for mother's day. So we will have many more opportunities to go again to see a lot more.
Collin is getting so big so fast. This morning when I was getting him ready to go out I was thinking to myself that pretty soon he will not be my little baby. Pretty soon he can sit up on his own, and hold his own bottle. Yes, I am looking forward to these milestones, but at the same time I am going to miss these days. I think we are done with having anymore children, so he is may be my last baby to watch him go through all of the developmental milestones.
So this July will be work, sleep when time permits, swim and relax. I can't complain about anyting or than time going by too fast now that there is another complexity added in which is a thing called work to pay the bills.

No comments: