Monday, March 24, 2008

In the Home Stretch

I am in month 8 now, I can't believe it! It feels like I have a lot of time left, but if I look at it in terms of how many more weekends I have left to work, it is not a lot of time at all. I think I only have 2 more weekends to work because I work every other weekend. When I am off of work, then it will really hit me. Work keeps me extremely busy, I even have so much work to do on my days off, I have to work for a couple of hours today to try to meet a deadline that I probably won't meet.

Drew, Sean, and I have all been sick with a cold that has been a lot of fun, especially when I can only take Sudafed. I have also been experiencing restless leg syndrome a lot lately. For those of you who do not know what it is, I will briefly explain what I've been going through. It is a condition brought on from pregnancy and the cause may be due to low iron. It is a condition that affects a part of the brain that makes my legs very uncomfortable when I am tired and only when I am tired. Which I am tired a lot nowadays. The tiredness is not like first trimester sleepiness, but it is no fun and wish I had more time to sleep. But my legs, I feel like I have to move them constantly when I am tired and sitting. Long car rides have become unbearable. We went to my dad's for Easter and on the way home I much rather would have walked or stayed at a hotel or at his house all day to sleep until my legs felt better. Drew did a great job speeding down the expressway to get us home a little faster because he knows that I cannot sit for long. I had to work Saturday night before Easter, and only had 20 minutes of sleep before going to my dad's. I slept there for 2 hours, and couldn't wait to go to bed. I can't sleep for more than 4 hours at a time because of my bladder, and I am so tired of peeing.

I don't have a lot ready for the baby yet! This weekend we have to get the crib ready and that will make me feel a little more at ease. I don't feel like doing a lot of anything lately beisdes laying around.

As far as a name, I think we have settled on the name Colin. It may change, but we have been stuck on this name for a while now.

Well, I am going to lay back down for a bit, I am tired AGAIN! I will update again soon. I am in the home stretch and can't wait.

No comments: