Monday, November 26, 2007

In the Mood for Christmas

I finally did something to my myspace page today to make it festive. I cannot wait until I can put up the tree and wrap all of the presents. We are putting up the tree the night of Sean's birthday party. I am counting down the days with Sean till we go to Chuck E Cheese.

Christmas seemed to come faster this year than any other year. I don't really know why that is. Maybe all of the hustle and bustle of things made the days fly by until we get to November. There is something to look forward to each week. Last week we had an excellent Thanksgiving. The food was the best, I actually enjoyed every bite. I worked the night before so I was a little sleepy, I took a little nap, and enjoyed the rest of the day. Next week I have my next Dr.s appt. I am anticaipating this one because it will be the first one in my second trimester. I have new aches and pains that worry the heck out of me, but I believe that everything is o.k. I am now 15 weeks, I cannot wait until I get to 20 to be like I am at the halfway mark. My clothes aren't getting tight yet. Give it a few weeks and I know I will need some new clothes around Christmas time.

I have all of these plans to get myself more into the holiday mood. We are going to go downtown to see the Christmas Tree at Daley Plaza. My sister and I also wanted to stroll on Michigan ave. to do a little shopping. Then of course putting up the tree and decorations. I am so relieved that I have a lot more enegy than I did a few weeks ago to be able to do a lot more.

That is all that is happening for now, any changes I will blog.

2 comments:

Coleman Family Facts said...

I am so happy for you and Drew! Congrats on the new little one on it's way. Bill and I want to get downtown sometime with the kids and look at all the lights too. Hope all continues to go well..lots of love to you all!

McGuff said...

I am so glad that you will be keeping a blog. I will check in on you often. Huge Congrats to your whole family and keep taking care of your self.